Become the preeminent public research institution
Two sets of value statements have been developed for the campus. “Our commitment” value statements constitute the over arching guiding principles for the institution. The “values that drive our goals” are statements that further define principles by which we will achieve the goals of the university to achieve our vision of preeminence.
Goals, Strategic Initiatives and Progress Indicators
Click on each goal to view strategic initiatives and progress indicators.
- Goal I: Leadership for the 21st Century
- Goal II: Academic Excellence
- Goal III: Breakthrough Knowledge and Innovation
- Goal IV: Transfomative Learning Environment
- Goal V: Access to the Illinois Experience
Download This Content
Posted below is a one-page summary of the structure and content of the campus' strategic plan.